Tuesday, December 04, 2007
5 becomes 8 Random Things Meme
I was tagged by 3 wonderful artists. Both Kimberly of Soggy Dog Studios and Sheree Boyd tagged me for 5 random things, and Linda of Sketched Out tagged me for 8, so I added a few to the list.
1) I absolutely love cats, but I don't own any myself. Instead, I count the days between visiting my parents and their 3 furry friends who I adore.
2) I'm an herbal/homeopathic remedies junkie. The Vitamin Shoppe is one of my favorite hangouts to support my habit. I can sometimes be obsessive about it. I realize that this can be viewed as unhealthy.
3) I'm a tv-oholic. My must-sees include 'Chuck', 'Heroes', 'Prison Break', 'Pushing Daisies', 'Reaper', 'Project Runway', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Supernatural', and more. I also enjoy the Discovery Channel, History Channel, and the Food Network. But, most always I multi-task while I watch, or just listen. I'm often drawing, painting, reading the newspaper, or cooking dinner.
4) In grade school I once won a hula hoop contest because the other girl looked over at me, and couldn't stop laughing. My technique was apparently quite comical.
5) Chocolate is an essential part of my life. I could possible live without it, but really have no intention to. I don't need a lot. A few Toll House chocolate chips are enough to satisfy me, and get me through the day.
6) I was rear-ended just last week on Black Friday by a Direct Tv van.
7) My first job was at a vinyl window factory where after 2 years I learned just about every job in the plant, and could build a window from cut pieces on down to final assembly. Funny, how that skill doesn't come up much in day to day life.
8) I love to read horoscopes. I don't think they work for everyone, but I'm a very typical Pisces, and very often my life's ups and downs follow the star patterns. My favorite scope to read is my monthly horoscope over at Astrology Zone. Susan Miller is very thorough, and this month looks wonderful for me! :)
Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Trevor of The Art Pitt
Eric of Glimbit Art Blog
Amy of Amy Zaleski Illustration & Lettering
...and anyone else who wants to meme along! :)