Friday, July 29, 2011

New business cards and postcards

 
Do these piggie cards make me look fat?
My new business cards arrived from Overnight Prints. I like this new colorful packaging they arrived in. They remind me of trading cards.


 Here is the front and backs of my new promo postcards. I was going to design them to be mailable, but I couldn't resist filling up the back with art. I also like the rounded corners, and I heard the rounded doesn't mail well. I'll be handing these out at the LA SCBWI Conference next week. I'm saving a few for promotional mailings after I find some nice envelopes.

11 comments:

Lisa M Griffin said...

They look wonderful! Bright and playful. I also agree the rounded corners are a really nice touch.

Emily said...

So pretty! They really look fantastic Angela! I'm sure they will be THE cards to nab at the conference.
hihi and I too love the rounded edges.

Brooke Boynton said...

These are wonderful! Really great design!

Laura Zarrin said...

They all look great!!! Good luck next week!

Liz Stevens said...

Wow! They all look great! I also love the rounded corners - never seen that b4. Mail the post cards in a translucent envelope = total coolness! Have fun @ the conference. Hope you ordered lots n lots of cards to give away. You'll be out in no time. ;)

Kelly Light said...

I have promo envy

SUZANNE LEWIS said...

Wow,Angela, those look really great. I love the rounded corners. Hope to see ya in LA.

sketched out said...

I'm with Kelly. I have promo envy as well!! Fabulous!

christine grove said...

Looks wonderful!!

NICOLE ALESI said...

You're right they do look like trading cards - collect them all!

lil kim said...

You're all set! Have an AMAZING time at the conference!