WebsiteVoice

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

2011 OAL Thumb Box Exhibition

These are my submissions for the annual OAL Thumb Box Exhibition where the only rule is the total art dimensions (including frame) must not exceed 6”x 6”x 6”. One of my rules is to have fun with this, and my subject matter tends to end up being completely random and unrelated.

 I brought these to my parent's house to finish them up during the Thanksgiving weekend. As you can see I had some help from Andy, the furry art director.

You see a better view of the Automated Bunnies over on our group blog here.

8 comments:

Casey G. said...

Those are beautiful! Nice work :)

Laura Zarrin said...

These are so wonderful, Angela! Brava! Now if you could just dump that day job & paint all day. Can you imagine what you'd come up with?

bee said...

These are SO fabulous! Your work is just beautiful :)

Ruzapadarunki said...

wow! so beautiful colours!

Bella Sinclair said...

Oh oh OHHH! Soooo adorable x3!!! Hahahaha, love these. I especially love the little head-warmer the little boy has got. Where can I get one of those? And a giant bottle of Listerine? :)

Love your little Art Director.

Christina Rodriguez said...

Adorable! (Your art, that is, but I guess the cat's a little cute, too.)

Unknown said...

So cool. I love your style of work. And your Andy is so cute!

Cynthia Narcisi said...

Wonderful! I hope it was a great show!