WebsiteVoice

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Illustration Friday: Craving

The young prince was quite dismayed that his mother the queen forbade him from eating the cherry pie he craved until he finished his peas and brussels sprouts. (I myself love extra crispy roasted sprouts drizzled in olive oil.)

My strongest craving lately though is Edy's 'Take the Cake' ice cream. It's ice cream that tastes like yellow cake.....absolutely the most brilliant thing ever!! The blue frosting swirl adds a nice touch too. It's slow churned, so as Edy's website says "you get 1/2 the fat, 1/3 fewer calories, and all the taste you expect from regular". Yumminess with less guilt!

This is an especially late entry this week as my illustration mojo is still revving up slowly...

5 comments:

amit said...

brilliant art style. i liked it.

Eric Barclay said...

Your illustration mojo revved up nicely, as always. Really love your style.

BRANDI MILNE said...

Yay!! Super cute work! So enchanting!!

Come and see mine sometime! muah!

Abz said...

Hahaha...yes! how tempting indeed! very nice style. old fashioned. I like. :)

Check out my last few posts, tell me what u think! ;)

-Abz

Emma Ridgway said...

Oh, I love your work so much! its all consistently good! :)