WebsiteVoice

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Terrible Yellow Eyes

My 'Where the Wild Things Are' tribute piece can now be seen on Cory Godbey's Terrible Yellow Eyes site. If you haven't already, I encourage you to check out this collection of amazing artists from around the globe. Cory has posted that he's made the decision to close the project with a final post, Friday, January 1, 2010, but the work will remain online as a tribute to Maurice Sendak's book that we all love so much.

Visit the Terrible Yellow Eyes blog to see all the contributions.

2 comments:

trowbridge chronicles said...

I've always enjoyed your elegant whimsical style.

Shirley said...

Angela! I just wanted to say KUDOS to you for such a wonderful contribution to the TYE blog. Congrats!

And, my dear friend Renee just adored your piggy puzzle print. You should've seen her expression! Thank you again for making that happen for her.

Happy New Year to you and continued success and peace in 2010. I love your work!! : )