WebsiteVoice

Friday, July 29, 2011

New business cards and postcards

 
Do these piggie cards make me look fat?
My new business cards arrived from Overnight Prints. I like this new colorful packaging they arrived in. They remind me of trading cards.


 Here is the front and backs of my new promo postcards. I was going to design them to be mailable, but I couldn't resist filling up the back with art. I also like the rounded corners, and I heard the rounded doesn't mail well. I'll be handing these out at the LA SCBWI Conference next week. I'm saving a few for promotional mailings after I find some nice envelopes.

11 comments:

Lisa M Griffin said...

They look wonderful! Bright and playful. I also agree the rounded corners are a really nice touch.

Emily said...

So pretty! They really look fantastic Angela! I'm sure they will be THE cards to nab at the conference.
hihi and I too love the rounded edges.

Brooke Boynton-Hughes said...

These are wonderful! Really great design!

Laura Zarrin said...

They all look great!!! Good luck next week!

Unknown said...

Wow! They all look great! I also love the rounded corners - never seen that b4. Mail the post cards in a translucent envelope = total coolness! Have fun @ the conference. Hope you ordered lots n lots of cards to give away. You'll be out in no time. ;)

Kelly Light said...

I have promo envy

SUZANNE LEWIS said...

Wow,Angela, those look really great. I love the rounded corners. Hope to see ya in LA.

sketched out said...

I'm with Kelly. I have promo envy as well!! Fabulous!

christine grove said...

Looks wonderful!!

Unknown said...

You're right they do look like trading cards - collect them all!

lil kim said...

You're all set! Have an AMAZING time at the conference!